- Womens Claret Irregular Dress Neck Scoop Sleeve Casual Cruiize Long Backless HfzqSdS
- Sfadina Women’s Slider Sandals Cognac Open Selected Cognac Brown
- Shoulder Green Off Mini Creazy Women Party Evening Bodycon Long Sleeve Creazydog Dress qwSR6CC
- Dark M Tank Solid Sleeveless Tunic Elegant Womens Dress Color Blue Sexy Jaycargogo 61AqzwP0
- Santa Christmas Flared Pleated Skirt Swing Claus Vintage Women's WLLW Green Skater 4xtwHC7x
Rule 1. Simplify the scene
When you look at a scene with your naked eye, your brain quickly picks out subjects of interest. But the camera doesn't discriminate - it captures everything in front of it, which can lead to a cluttered, messy picture with no clear focal point. When looking back at the shot, you eye will have nowhere to settle.
What you need to do is choose your subject, then select a focal length or camera viewpoint that makes it the center of attention in the frame. This way you're telling the viewer what's important in the frame. You can't always keep other objects out of the picture, so try to keep them in the background or make them part of the story.
Silhouettes, textures and patterns are all devices that work quite well in simple compositions.
Why it works...
The simpler the shot the bigger the impact
1. Move in close to cut out the other parts of the scene
2. Silhouettes and shapes make strong subjects
3. The balloon's radial lines draw you into the frame